vineri, 15 aprilie 2011

Gaultier's Goodbye to Hermes





















My favourite looks from Gaultier's final collection for Hermes (Spring 2011).
It was really hard for me to pick.Beautifull is not the word to describe this collection,but sexy,seductive is.That's why it was hard to pick only a few outfits.

The show was opened by Karlie Kloss in a tight,second-skin black leather (picture 1).The collection didn't use only leather,but also organza,chiffon,mousseline.

I love the strong,but at the same time feminine silhouette Gaultier created.
I love the sexines of his collection balanced with a touch of softness.
I love the fetishistic tone of the whole show.
And I love that between all that mad leather,body harnesses and basque,he managed to put pieces even for those more conservative,such as high-wasted pants,leather-fronted cardigans and .suede jackets
<3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...